Saturday, November 29, 2008

bicara satu ratus enam puluh tiga

presenting to you my nyai (grandma)!
yes, say hello nyai :)
a challenge done over at Artz de Scrap
the challenge is to alter a frame.
and thanks to their generousity, i was given a free frame!
(first 6 to register)
so here's my take on the challenge..

i painted the frame with gold..
added glitter glue to the sides to make swirls..
added ribbon at the bottom..
not forgetting the pink blingblings and 'pearls'..
thickers n more thickers!
so here's a GOLDEN MOMENT for you.
fully inspired by my grandma's picture!

hmm.. am i gonna give this to nyai?
of course.. not.
im gonna put it in my room :)
not being selfish here..
but i can just foresee her saying "alah. ape benda ni. nyai bukannya nampak sangat!"
(what is this? i cant really see)
:)
nvm, will show her when she comes :)
and yes, i took 3.5 hours to complete this..
inclusive of e-mailing my completed project n posting it here!

thanks for looking!

No comments: